FREERAGE Natural Bamboo iPhone 7/8 Case - "Route 66"
This iPhone case is made from natural bamboo from Kyoto. Lasers are used to carve the cool design and the finishing and coloring is done by hand. Each case will have its own unique look. The bamboo will age and transform into a deeper color.
Made in japan
Made in japan
- This product is made from natural bamboo material, so if you try to force the case on the phone there is a chance of the case being damaged or cracked.
- The inside of the case has Polycarbonate coated with rubber applied. If excessive friction is applied there is a chance that the inside lining will peel off.
- Please make sure to take off any stickers on your iPhone before you put it in the case.
- This product is not a case that is meant for protection of your iPhone. We will not be responsible for any damage that occurs to your device while using our Bamboo case.
- Please allow for three to seven days after your order for us to ship out your order.
iPhone7/8：W69mm × H139.3mm × D10mm WEIGHT：28g
FREERAGE - CREATIVE MIND INTO EVERYDAY PIECES! Born in 2007, Kyoto-based freerage is a Japanese fashion label featuring head-turning tees, lifestyle goods and more. Our designs are inspired by graffiti, street and coast cultures with a flavor of multi-faced Kyoto scene. All of our products are proudly handcrafted in KYOTO, JAPAN