FREERAGE "ON THE BEACH" RECYCLE COTTON TEE
The illustration of the sneaker is screen-printed, then treated with a wash to give it a vintage look.
"Recycle Cotton" Tee, Cotton 100%
Hand-printed in Kyoto, Japan
Made in Japan
※Japanese products are usually made smaller, so please check the size chart to get your actual size.
ABOUT RECYCLE COTTON
SIZE & CARE
These techniques include silk screen, flocking finish, many kinds of airbrushes and various printing techniques. We combine these techniques towards making one t-shirt.
Every recycle cotton fabric adopts the characteristics of the yarn it originally came from, making each one unique in its own way.
The hem is a style that was used in the 1970s and 80s called “Susohiki”. This look is characterized by vertical threads and is created using a special sewing technique. Made in Japan
Size chart is measured by flat measurements. (The measurements are taken from side to side.) All the measurements are in centimeters.
Please pay close attention by measuring your own t-shirts to get the right size. Japanese products are usually made smaller, so please consider picking one size bigger than your usual size.
- Please do not use detergents that contain fabric brightening agents.
- Please do not tumble dry, the shirt will shrink, line-dry the shirt while keeping its original form to prevent wrinkles.
- Wash separately from other garments. The dye may bleed into the water and transfer to other clothes. Do not use too much detergent or softener.
- If the seam becomes distorted, iron the garments to help the shirt keep its original form. To protect the garments, put a piece of cloth between the garment and iron.
- The print will start wearing off through repeated wash.
All of our items are made-to-order and hand-made in our factory in KYOTO, JAPAN. Items will ship directly to you from there. Each item needs to be hand-printed or hand-written after the orders are placed. So please allow us 7-14 days for the items to be ready for delivery. When your order is shipped, you will receive a confirmation email with details. Also, please consider time differences. (Japan time is 16 hours or 17 hours during daylight saving time ahead of Pacific Standard Time Zone.)
Please note we are not responsible for packages that are lost or damaged in transit. Please double check your billing and shipping address when placing an order as we are unable to reroute packages. Orders delivered via JAPAN POST and will usually arrive in 10-14 days after being shipped. Please note that we cannot guarantee delivery dates.
The customer is responsible for any additional duties and taxes that may apply based on the country's laws and regulations.