ATRIUM x FOB FACTORY "TOYODA" G3 JEANS
THE PINNACLE OF JAPANESE DENIM Woven by Vintage Toyoda G3 Shuttle Loom
EXTREMELY RARE, COVETED DENIM
This super fine 14oz selvedge denim is very raw, unsanforized woven by vintage TOYODA G3 Shuttle Loom. The denim is unique, characteristic, feeling the slub and nep because its warp yarn was woven with very low tension.
The perfect stitching with 100% cotton threads are all done by Union Special Sewing Machine.
Entirely handmade in Okayama, Japan.
- One wash
- Leather patch
- Classic straight leg fit - not too skinny, not too loose
- Regular rise
- Slightly larger back pockets
- Zip fly with YKK Universal zipper
- Punched and hammered copper rivets which will oxidize and age over time
- Made in USA special steel button and copper rivets with original brand engraving
- All sewing done with all cotton threads
- Selvedge coin pocket
- Red bordered by white selvedge ID
◆ The pair will be shipped directly from Japan.